Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Chris Akrigg feature in Dirt
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Very moving feature by Chris Akrigg himself about his accident and subsequent treatment and recovery in the current issue of Dirt.

Well worth picking it up just for this piece, made me quite emotional. I hope that writing it was therapeutic for him. Seems like he put a lot into it.

Amos
    Free Member

I have heard people say he’s a bit of a cock, ive never met him so can’t comment but he certainly came across very well in the article. Have total respect for the guy even if he is clearly a fruit loop!

Stevelol
    Free Member

I haven’t read the article but have no idea why anyone would think he’s a cock! He always comes across as really down to earth and doesn’t take himself seriously at all.

iain1775
    Free Member

Good Sheffield article in same issue, is a really good issue all round, first time in months I’ve read a bike mag from start to finish

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah, the ACC interview and Trans Provence pieces are very readable too.

DezB
    Free Member

I cancelled Dirt cos I was getting too many mags. I should’ve cancelled “the other one” really. Might have to pop into WHS and buy this one.
    What month’s issue is it?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I picked up Dirt this month. Wish I hadn’t. Why can’t they just print articles the right way up. Trying to read the Akrigg and Stanton articles on the train makes me look like I’m perving at the centrefold or something….

chakaping
    Free Member

DezB – It has Trans Provence on the cover.

GW
    Free Member

Daveyboy – there’s absolutely no need to read the Stanton article 😆

packer
    Free Member

Can’t imagine why anyone would say he’s a cock, I’ve met him a few times and he’s a nice guy.

Rickos
    Free Member

Did you see the video of the fall that did his leg? Pretty hardcore!

[video]http://vimeo.com/24606775[/video]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Chris Akrigg feature in Dirt’ is closed to new replies.