Afternoon all, I'd like to throw an important life decision open to the STW Tips, Facts and Opinions Generator.
My girlfriend's just had an interview. It went well, so we need to start thinking about where we might live if she gets it. I'm guessing our priorites might be shared by a few people on here, so I hope some of you can provide some ideas.
I'm working near Liverpool Street, she'd be near Paddington.
Priorities to be juggled are:
- Easy access to Not-London at weekends
- Commutes that aren't too long or too expensive (if we stay where we are now we'd be paying £800 a month between us for rail and tube)
- Nearby green space
- Unexciting neighbourhood, if you know what I mean
- Easy parking, 2 beds, bike friendly
- Moony-stickness, given the requirements, but we'd rather sacrifice size and plushness rather than location
Borehamwood looks worth investigating from a very quick look at the map, but I know next to nothing about it.
Where shall I live?