Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Choakleys
  • paddy0091
    Free Member

Anyone get stung for royal mail handling by the time you get them?

edit: just put in “jawbone style”, one woman is selling loads of them, for at least £25 odd. Wonder if Oakley will be onto her?

martymac

@plop pants:
    i have m frames just now, they are fairly round (viewed from above) and i was hoping the radars were a bit more ‘square’ if that makes sense. think i will ask the BIL for a shot of his and see how they feel.
    still trying to get a pair of the jawbone style ones cheap tho.
    edited for spelling.

DT78
    Free Member

Interesting thought – Oakley have been forced to stop using the name jawbone as another company owned that name, so I wonder if there is anything they can do about others selling ‘jawbone alikes’??

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    martymac

i wonder if theres much they can realistically do about any of the copies.
    if bmw cant stop that chinese ‘copy’ of their X5 then how much can a small (relative to bmw) company do about some sunglasses that look a bit (ok, a lot) like ones they make?

jota180
    Free Member

i have m frames just now, they are fairly round (viewed from above) and i was hoping the radars were a bit more ‘square’ if that makes sense. think i will ask the BIL for a shot of his and see how they feel.

martymac here’s some shots of Fakley Radars and genuine M frames together

withersea
    Free Member

Mine arrived this week, worth the money they cost nothing more, real jawbone lenses don’t fit….

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Choakleys’ is closed to new replies.