chilled, boris bike free london....
Link not work for moi
i know, me niether.....
Thanks, that was interesting.
Not sure that the music was appropriate though........ Chaz and Dave, for example, would have provided a more appropriate chirpy cockney background
The things that strike me compared to today;
1) Lack of street furniture and road markings, traffic is lighter
2) Police officers are not dressed up like scruffy para-militaries
3) Everyone wears a hat
4) Nearly all the faces are white/european looking
5) The signs of pollution (Nelsons column looks black etc.)
6) All the buses are open top; did it never rain?
A return to the first three items would be quite welcome but I definitely wouldn't want to be using an open top bus at the moment!
Nelsons column looks black
I'm sure Mrs Mandela would confirm that.
This topic has been closed to new replies.