Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Children's snow suits, any bargains about?
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

The past couple of winters I have bought my daughter an all in one snow suit but the usual supplier has decided to stop selling them in anything smaller than for 8 year olds. So has anyone seen any bargains about? She is 3 1/2 and likes pink.

tartanscarf

What about Decathlon? We got a cracker there for our son (2) after looking everywhere else.

TS

rewski
    Free Member

muddy puddles did have but you might be too late.

stumpy01

I was in Mountain warehouse yesterday (Peterborough) and they had loads of discount ski wear. Not sure how young they go though.

Just looked online & they only do an all in one suit for up to 3yrs.

But they do a kids ski package – £60 for jacket, trousers, socks, beanie & gloves.

steve-g
    Free Member

LIDL had some last week, bought one for my 2 week old for £5, they had other childs sizes in there too

Markie
    Free Member

Got a down Spotty Otter suit for my 3.5 year old from eBay for £20 a few weeks ago. Yes, that’s a one off, but ebay often worth a look IMO.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I am in Peterborugh on Sunday at the Nene Valley Railway so Mountain Warehouse could be a plan. Thanks!

ourmaninthenorth

Also got a Spotty Otter one off ebay last week for my daughter. It’s the right age group, but as she’s so tiny, will be too big until next year..!

Best have a look for another.

stumpy01

Mister P, might be worth ringing the shop to check stock if you’ll only be heading into town from the Nene Valley Railway to get this ski gear. It will be very busy & parking will probably require a lot of queuing.

hammerite
    Free Member

Decathlon or eBay. We always sold Jnr’s used Decathlon ski suits on eBay, only a couple of wears and they’d go for less than £10.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Children's snow suits, any bargains about?’ is closed to new replies.