Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Children named after where they were conceived
  • Northwind

My brother’s called Dressing Room Of Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

Yet another version of the Two Dogs joke:

“In my tribe we’re traditionally named after the first thing the mother sees when she looks out of the teepee after the birth. it’s short for One-Man-Pouring-a-Bucket-of-Water-over-Two-Dogs.”
    “That’s pretty unfortunate,” said Windle.
    “it’s not too bad,” said One-Man-Bucket. “it was my twin brother you had to feel sorry for. She looked out ten seconds before me to give him his name.”
    Windle Poons thought about it.
    “Don’t tell me, let me guess,” he said. “Two-Dogs-Fighting?”
    “Two-Dogs-Fighting? Two-Dogs-Fighting?” said One-Man-Bucket. “wow, he’d have given his right arm to be called Two-Dogs-Fighting.”

Northwind

My brother’s called Dressing Room Of Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

Yet another version of the Two Dogs joke:

“In my tribe we’re traditionally named after the first thing the mother sees when she looks out of the teepee after the birth. it’s short for One-Man-Pouring-a-Bucket-of-Water-over-Two-Dogs.”
    “That’s pretty unfortunate,” said Windle.
    “it’s not too bad,” said One-Man-Bucket. “it was my twin brother you had to feel sorry for. She looked out ten seconds before me to give him his name.”
    Windle Poons thought about it.
    “Don’t tell me, let me guess,” he said. “Two-Dogs-Fighting?”
    “Two-Dogs-Fighting? Two-Dogs-Fighting?” said One-Man-Bucket. “wow, he’d have given his right arm to be called Two-Dogs-Fighting.”

onehundredthidiot

named after my father.

🙂

hora
    Free Member

jojoA1 – Member
    I went to school with a guy called Glen whose middle name specified which one he was conceived in.

That is disgusting and says alot about his parents. Poor fella.

matt_outandabout

She is in fact called Corran, after the ferry near Fort William, but not because she was conceived on it. The crossing is not nearly long enough for that..

Return ticket may just about do it….

maccruiskeen

I guy a used to work with called his daughter ‘Storm’, as she was born in the new years days storms back in the late 90’s. I expect by now she’ll be thinking Gayle would have been sufficient.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Children named after where they were conceived’ is closed to new replies.