Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Childminders and Paying them through holidays
  • binners

Why would you expect anyone in modern society to have any less mercenary an attitude to their paid employment than…. oh, I don’t know… a recruitment consultant maybe?

hora
    Free Member

Shrugs, you could describe most private companies of any size mercenary to a degree. We pay taxes, corporate/business rates etc…

I wonder how many companies linked to the bike trade pay properly/proper payrole with proper contracts of employment… I wonder how many are casual workers or cash in hand/classed as casual labour

konabunny
    Free Member

I’d expect her human nature/the reason why she went into becoming a Childminder would mean she’d treat the child as one of her own.

Judging by this thread, the only reason you’d go not child minding is because you love kids, not because you want to earn money or build a career. Weird how teachers and nurses (i.e. women) are always expected to do it for love because their profession involves commitment, challenges and dedication.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Even if I slapped her around, took all the money out of her purse and paid her nothing I’d expect her human nature/the reason why she went into becoming a Childminder would mean she’d treat the child as one of her own.

You’re clearly not a smart as you look.

hora
    Free Member

You’re clearly not a smart as you look.

I’d never use a childminder. At least in a nursery there are other workers present/about..

Doesnt stop the occasional blip in the news but still any physical shoving etc would be picked up by another nursery worker or Manager.

binners

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Childminders and Paying them through holidays’ is closed to new replies.