Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Child Birth – Head End or Business End?
  • Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Which end did you go to and how deep did it scar you if you went to the business end?

I went business end on the two previous visits, but think head end might be better this time.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

? whats this all about – help your wife not yourself.

molgrips
    Free Member

Wtf are you talking about?

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

My wife is a crazy – she is more than tough enough to cope by herself.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Isn't there a pub nearby to wait in whilst she faffs about?

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

First person to say that this thread is no good without pictures gets a slap.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I'd say just stay on station – go with the flow.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Me – I'd be in the pub

cynic-al
    Free Member

Only if they had internet Shirley TJ?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I started off kinda at the head end, but she writhed around so much I ended up at the business end anyway.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Alternate betweeen the 2 worked for me!

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

My twins came out of the sunroof, so I never saw the business end that you are talking about. But I did see them being pulled out of the cut and it was OK. I watched a caesareans on youtube first to warm up, do a search if you are interested, there are loads!

DickBarton

Business end…didn't bother me…but I did find it absolutely fascinating – arrival of new life and all that mince…got a bit carried away with it all and ende dup pushing the mid-wife out the way as she was blocking my view…

Went to the head end but she wasn't fussed so went back to see it all happening.

Didn't seem to bother my wife or me…Suspect my daughter wasn't too fussed either as she had a few other thigns to deal with (like a very brightly lit room compared to where she had been living prior!).

Talk to her, keep her spirits up (and try to keep her off thinking of the discomfort)…end of the day it's her that is doing the work so if she tells you to be somewhere then be there…

molgrips
    Free Member

My twins came out of the sunroof

Lol!

I was at both ends. It was all pretty cool actually.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I watched a caesarean on youtube first to warm up

This is most emphatically not[/b] what the internet is for! 😯

Harry_the_Spider

If it's a C section the DO NOT LOOK OVER THE SCREEN!

I didn't see much my second being born because my wife had me in a headlock.

samuri
    Free Member

If you attend both ends during conception, it's only fair you do the same during the birth.

muggomagic

If it's a C section the DO NOT LOOK OVER THE SCREEN!

when my mrs had a c section they didn't have a proper screen and just had a couple of canvases held up which stopped the mrs seeing what was going on, but not me. i have never ever felt so ill. it's brutal.

i was at the business for the older 2 and that didn't bother me, it was kind of amazing, had it not been for the smell. i'll take a nose clip if i ever make the mistake of having more.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Man up! Business end everytime!!

I've got some photos somewhere of my wife giving birth – let me see if I can find them…

marsdenman
    Free Member

I've got some photos somewhere of my wife giving birth – let me see if I can find them…

I once went to an retrospective of David Bailey's work at the National Media – the back catalogue stuff – ecpecially the '60's' was great.
    What did not do it for me was the 3ft x 2ft colour shots of his daughter arriving on this mortal coil…. too much information!!

That said, barring a true miracle I won't be producing offspring…. but, had it happened, i'd like to think i'd be helping out down the busy end …

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Child Birth – Head End or Business End?’ is closed to new replies.