Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheltenham bike thief potentially being charged….
  • camber1234
    Free Member

I received a letter from Gloucestershire Police stating that they’ve identified the person responsible for a similar offence and that during the investigation the person has admitted to my theft.

Anyone else in ‘Nam / Gloucestershire had one of these in the last few days?

alfabus
    Free Member

No, but that is very good news!

Is it the leckhampton bandit, or the one that bashed in Rog’s back doors? 😉

Dave

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

I’m one of the lucky ones so far with my bombproof bunker but Wahooo great news!

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Camber, would you happen to have a link or name for said inbred skank!?

Cannot find on this is glos shitty site.

grahamh
    Free Member

Not good news when my local Nam ‘residents association’ is demanding that I store my bike in a shitty tin shed.. when their idea of a expensive bike is £50 😥

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

What’s happened to no named skank!

alfabus
    Free Member

grr.

up in court for nicking stuff from a car – likely sentance of 18 months community service.

asks for 22 counts of nicking bikes to be taken into account and spouts off about being scared straight by adult jail.

receives sentance of 18 months community service.

I think I will beef up my garage security even more, since there appears to be no judicial deterrent.

Dave

mrmo
    Free Member

Facebook

Does anyone believe this isn’t him?

So if you see this scum hanging round, i guess the courts have decided that they aren’t going to punish him, only one recourse left….

camber1234
    Free Member

I’m over my initial anger at the seeming lack of appropriate punishment… I’m sure the Judge knows what he is doing, if the guy is straightening himself out and genuine in his comments and that he’s learnt his lesson then vigilante punishment isn’t needed.

The flip side is if he was in prison he would be enjoying Sky tv, food etc at tax payers’ expense and building connections to potentially go on to more serious crime.

Dare I say it… may be he is entitled to a second chance; but if he screws it up hopefully a future Judge will issue appropriate punishment.

alfabus
    Free Member

I guess it is a good advert for home CCTV though – may not mean that your bikes don’t go walkabout, but could mean you get some satisfaction of actually having someone arrested (even if not then appropriately punished).

What CCTV for my man cave?

Dave

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Well he certainly looks like an inbred CH.AV (google it) that put acted with a scum bug and assaulted me in day light inbetween williams and llbs to try to steal my saracen havoc battered to $h1t.
    Police didn,t want to know after 2 hrs of waiting at llbs then informed me that no cctv in high street area.

Cheltenham full of grade A pussified vilans who percieve themselves to be the be all and end all of hardcore elite scum.

The only difference nowadays is cctv covers my property along with a guarded shotty if needed or wanting to use.

Every rare occasion I go to Cheltenham, I get pent up at any MF who eyes up my ti tissot or motorbike etc, as I have no quibbles now on to nut them if needed from 16 yrs old having been spyked in that bar opposite the theatre behind starbucks.
    Lost everything in my life from that point on and I do mean everything considered to be a healthy good life, JUST because some nobody wanted to have a laugh and apparently get me hooked on a cocktail of amphetamine and ectasy to all sorts.

That’s just a brief insight into 1 of my interests in scum.
    There not even proper scum ffs but I certainly got special treatment as have had 4 bikes stolen, So,

There names in no particular order, Wesley Hunter / Lewis Carol / Miles Holder / Jason Dobson and a few more which I forget or cannot find yet.
    Nasty by a fair shot as they were much older than myself at time of thefts.

If only Carlsberg made shrinks.

camber1234
    Free Member

Did that happen in recent years or was it years ago?

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Put it this way, the anniversary of having collapsed on way to GP to then be admitted to hospital has been and gone of recent months.

I am ok to mention this on the internet if it means someone recognises those names and want to set up a chain gang.

I must say glos nobodies have left a bitter taste in my perception of having lived here for 12 or so years.
    So much so i am moving soon to Scotland where I get on with the locals as the norther you go, the more down to earth and genuinely friendly interesting real people are.

Have been meaning to do this for too long now. Time to DO IT!

Maybe Scotland’s calling because I have a connection there and am semi Scottish.

All I do know is is that, next Fhead to speak or do anything to my persons will suffer and that doesn’t even cover it!

To top it off, I had a rta not due to my fault recently hence my absence from stw of late.

May I ask what age group are you as maybe we have mutual fiendsnd foes?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheltenham bike thief potentially being charged….’ is closed to new replies.