Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cheggers Plays Popped :-(
  • scuttler
    shermer75
    Free Member

That is crazy young!!!

atlaz
    Free Member

That’s shit. I didn’t like him much on TV but he was certainly a big part of kids TV in my childhood.

P-Jay
    Free Member

That’s a shame, unfortunately I can’t think of Cheggers without thinking of his chubby little micro cock. I’ve been scarred for life.

Cougar

60? Bloody hell.

mogrim

Only 60??? 🙁

perchypanther
    Free Member

60? Bloody hell.

About average life expectancy for peeps who are caning the sauce as hard as Cheggers did, innit?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Crikey, I never realised that Cheggers was sixty.

He was a staple of Saturday morning television when I was a kid, I remember him popping up out of nowhere in the early 90s on a mockumentary about Viz, saying that “Cheggers has no talent” reduced him to selling tennis balls to passing children for 20p each.

I hope that Viz do the decent thing with a black border obituary.

mahalo

Was his appearance on Extras that ill always remember him for…! :mrgreen:

brassneck

He lived near me and did a few promo events with a friend of mine – was a genuine nice bloke offscreen, and could turn on the full Cheggars as required.
    Far too young 🙁

Max…
    Free Member

The traditional Christmas exodus of ‘people we grew up with on 70’s/80’s TV/radio’ begins here…

So long Cheggers.

Sad news.

RobHilton
    Free Member

For some raisin I couldn’t find “Cheggers can’t be Boozers”, so this’ll have to do

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well well, thats sad but interesting to hear right until the end he still enjoyed being himself.
    Some nice comments from those who new him best, and thats a very nice eulogy.

Didn’t know he did a nekkid TV programme, but it seems to have been on a channel I never watch, nor care for. I’d rather remember him for the Swap Shop programme, I enjoyed that when life seemed so innocent.

I don’t think 60 is too young, he lead a nice happy life and thats ended.. plenty of folk die a lot younger and achieved far less than Keith, just they never make the news.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Sad day. 60 😐

Such a genuine and funny guy. I remember when he did that naked show, quite a gut and a buttom mushroom 🙂 Certainly a man who didn’t take himself too seriously.

RIP fella and thanks for fhe laughs

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s a shame, unfortunately I can’t think of Cheggers without thinking of his chubby little micro cock.

Stay classy P_Jay

The world of panto will be all the poorer without him.

(oh yes it will!)

hambl90
    Free Member

Always liked cheggers on tv when I was a kid, he was always full of life . R I P

DrJ

caning the sauce

Lung disease apparently

coolhandluke
    Free Member

🙁

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

We had quite a conversation about him yesterday whilst playing party games at my daughters birthday – inspired by my dohball brother who was unable to spell Che Guevara and he was renamed “Cheggers Guevara” – I liked him on BB.

P-Jay
    Free Member

chakaping – Member
    That’s a shame, unfortunately I can’t think of Cheggers without thinking of his chubby little micro cock.
    Stay classy P_Jay

The world of panto will be all the poorer without him.

(oh yes it will!)

I’m afraid that ship has long sailed – Naked Jungle will be forever etched in my mind, still 17 years hasn’t dulled the fact that he was game for it. Bless ‘im

jambalaya
    Free Member

^^ my point too. I remember that show as much if not more than any other.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Cheggers Plays Popped :-(’ is closed to new replies.