Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Cheerio Paolo…
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member
    wrightyson
    Free Member

Utter shit! I hope they finish bottom purely on that decision alone! **** football, next!!!!

geoffj

Utter shit! I hope they finish bottom purely on that decision alone! **** football, next!!!!

This ^^

boxelder

Brought in to keep them up. How long would you wait?

Garry_Lager

5 games in…

Prob down to some aggro on the back of that performance yesterday – you could see Paolo thinking he’s Brian Clough and trying to tell Ellis Short who’s in charge.

Mackem

He’s a nutjob. At least someone else has time to sort it out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he is certainly highly strung and i assume difficult to work with

Add to that he has spent big money and got poor results whilst antagonising almost everyone.
    Bound to happen

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I dont like the fascist but it is a bit harsh this early in the season, even if they have started poorly still plenty of time to turn things around.

john_drummer
    Free Member

that’s just ludicrous. 5 games in? who gets 4 games to sort it out before they too are fired?

ok so he was probably the wrong choice in the first place, but surely he has to be given more than 5 games to get it right?

FWIW not a fan of Sunderland: a) they stole the FA Cup from us in ’73 and (b) mrs_d and all her family are geordies so they’ll probably be “loving it”…

boxelder

Went too far b0ll0cking players and the senior ones snitched.
    Was wrong from the start.

eskay

Was always a massive gamble. Novice league 1 manager to premier league, it was only going to end one way!

Inbred456
    Free Member

He was their best player by a long way. Some mates were at Steve Harper’s testimonial and he was the best player on the pitch. He couldn’t understand why they didn’t have the same drive and passion he had. They should of kept Steve Bruce. Cracking manager. Martin O’Niell took them back a decade.

BermBandit
    Free Member

with the greatest respect to the wit and wisdom of the footy types everywhere, may I suggest that if two expensive recruitment cock ups are made in close order, it may be time for the recruiter to look in the mirror rather than to blame everyone else, otherwise surely the firing of someone for cocking up takes on a slightly hypocritical tone……

…… just saying 😯

seadog101

However there is a lighter side:

Di Canio Tattoo

Rockape63
    Free Member

I’ve always liked him but this year he has been sooo OTT it could only end in tears.

MSP

He is a bullying boss. That will only work for so long in any organisation, especially when those methods are open to wider scrutiny.

wrecker
    Free Member

Dammit. I was hoping this related to that little scrote Nutini.

organic355
    Free Member

Disappointed this isn’t a thread that Mr Nutini is calling it quits.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Cheerio Paolo…’ is closed to new replies.