Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheeky work time rides…
  • matt_outandabout

Are sweet. 8)

(I was owed an afternoon in lieu, I am not that much of a slacker…)

kayla1
    Free Member

Mint 😀 Slacking FTW!

MrNice
    Free Member

that looks fun – where is it?

hora
    Free Member

I went to see a client yesterday and chucked the bike in the back of the car for the ride on the way back 8)

wwaswas

My extended Tuesday lunchtime this week.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just finished today’s turbo session. Probably not quite in the spirit of this thread 🙂

matt_outandabout

@mr_nice

I is bottom of the Lairig Ghru.

It also helps to work in such nice place…

Yesterdays morning = Inverness, down to Burghead beach then ride Aviemore.
    Today = morning in office, afternoon on Inchcailoch island on Loch Lomond, by canoe.

MrNice
    Free Member

cheers, I thought you were in Scotland.

That photo makes me think I need to plan a trip north of the wall. It’s been a few years since I took a bike trip up there.

The Peak is great but a change of scenery is good to keep up the motivation.

Kunstler

My first thought from looking at that photo was Lairig Ghru, partly because last year I supported someone to do the Lairig Ghru descent and had ourselves dropped off at the ski centre to drop down the Allt Mor path. We also had a play in Anagach woods as we part of a group staying at Cromdale.
    Today I’ve been pootling around Edinburgh’s bike lanes and chatting to folks in the LBS as part of support work. Most of last week I was based in Callander on a respite trip and did three days of biking (very tame, apart from the brutal weather).

When we do similar trips to Aviemore I take my bike and get in some good biking on my own either side of the shift. It’s a mad job I do but it’s very rewarding in many ways. None of them being financial unfortunately.

matt_outandabout

Same here – great job, shame about the wage.

Mind you, how much would some folk pay for a holiday to take that ride I did?

mos

Picking up a new company van on Monday and going to Cumbria for a site visit Wednesday.
    boomshakalak!

iain1775
    Free Member

Yep quick “lunchtime” 🙂 stop offs between travelling to work meetings can be good, even if they are only 2 minutes off the M4

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky work time rides…’ is closed to new replies.