Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cheeky one this but can anyone lend me a mountain bike at the Big Bike Bash.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Reason being I will be hitting the BBB on the way back from France and it looks like I will only have my road bike and as good as I (think I) am I am not sure slick 23mm tryres will cut around the XC course.

So can anyone lend me one? will anyone have a spare kicking around or does anyone know of places to hire one.? I will pay in beer if need be. 😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will be taking mine so you can have a Scott Strike, 96ers fixie or SS, Jump Bike, ladies shopper bike (Wife’s) and maybe a BMX. Just borrow which ever is lieing around when you need a bike and drop it back to the bar when you don’t need it.

Avon Tyrrell also have a hire fleet if you book in advance I think.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cheers Nick. What tyres for a shopping bike at the BBB…?

mattbee

Take the 96er. I’ve seen the bits if metal fling off the Scott as it grinds and clanks down the trail! Xxx
    Wife and I are both taking our full sous & ss bikes do if you’re stuck come & find me. Will be camping in a bright red vw t5.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Road bike is perfect for the inappropriate bike race 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Nick – lend him the RED (w/carbon ‘look’ bits) bike.
    Please?
    I beg you

😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

DexB – I am not sure he could handle the “Red Beast”

Actually I had forgotten about that, it may well be there too.

DezB
    Free Member

Cool. Thats the one for Neilson 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

All my bikes are always up for borrowing at the BBB

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cheers for the offers gents. A road bike for the inappropriate race it is then and “red” for the CX race.

DezB
    Free Member

“Red”: she’s a little heavy.. but once you get her rollin.. she GOES!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

“Red”: she’s a little heavy.. but once you get her rollin.. she GOES!

Sounds like a girl I used to go out with.

redstripe
    Free Member

There’s a proper bike shop at Avon Tyrrell now for hiring stuff, sales, servicing, repairs etc – ’Gone Biking Mad’, cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky one this but can anyone lend me a mountain bike at the Big Bike Bash.?’ is closed to new replies.