• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by LeeW.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cheeky bird
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Was going to say robin b’stard, but it’s actually a blackbird who keeps nicking the cat’s food, who’s too lazy to do anything about it

redthunder
    Free Member

🙂

matt_outandabout

That is great.

househusband

🙂 +1

bearnecessities

I love the jaunty “nothing to see here” swagger 🙂

cinnamon_girl

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s Feathers McGraw !

13thfloormonk

Video it and you have an instant smash hit meme, you’ll make thousands. 😀

joshvegas
    Free Member

I have a blackbird that stands less than one meter from the spinning head of a petrol strimmer waiting for the goodies to be revealed.

Balls of steel.

cranberry
    Free Member

I see 2 pieces of evidence that your cat is being overfed: food left in the bowl and a ballsy blackbird that still has his birdy-balls.

It is amazing how quickly some birds pick up on sources of food – one spring we had a pair of ducks that would wander into the kitchen demanding bread.

LeeW

Friends of mine back on to a canal,they would have swans, geese and ducks on their tea lawn. Ducks first, then the geese would scare the ducks off then the swans would move the geese on. First few years they thought is was cute having all these on their lawn with their young. But the swans got a little bolshy, they had to fit a farmhouse style split back door as the male would wonder in to the house. Then it would peck at the door for food. In the end British Waterways fenced off their garden from the canal so they couldn’t get up to their lawn.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheeky bird’ is closed to new replies.