Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Check out lidl bike stand £35 bargain !!!
  • tomglass20
    Free Member

Just thought I’d let my fellow mtb brethren know about what appears to be a fairly good mtb stand,with a tray and it folds away all for £35.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

some left in my local lidl yesterday afternoon

bdab
    Free Member

were only £30 yesterday…

bigjim

None left in Gorgie lidl yesterday afternoon – Jeremy which one is your local?

binners

None left by the time i called in on my way back from work last night 🙁

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

*AWESOME* bargain. A dozen or so left in Frome yesterday lunchtime…

£29.99, sturdy, well made, well thought-out, nice details, a 30kg bike weight limit, a 3yr guarantee AND a freephone UK helpline number (should you have any issues).

What’s not to like??

stevemtb
    Free Member

None left in Gorgie lidl yesterday afternoon – Jeremy which one is your local?

If you mean the Dalry one (Gorgie is Aldi) I got the last one at 16.10 😛 Sorry! 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

TJ will be referring to Foot of Leith Walk.

bigjim

If you mean the Dalry one (Gorgie is Aldi) I got the last one at 16.10 Sorry

swine! I’m just debating whether I want one enough to visit my 3rd Lidl.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I should have bought themall at 29.99 and sold them on at £35 – shit busnessman I am

smiffy

I got the last one from Tredegar at 08:06, stood in a queue with all the others in front of me.

must be a good area for budget bike mechanics.

juiced
    Free Member

got one today and using it now. No more sore back.Very happy.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Why don’t they just get more in if they are so popular. Aldi is missing a trick. The bike stands seem a lot more in demand than there average food range! Maybe they should turn into a bike store

z1ppy

seth-enslow666 – Member
    Why don’t they just get more in if they are so popular. Aldi is missing a trick. The bike stands seem a lot more in demand than there average food range! Maybe they should turn into a bike store

Cause they saturate the market, and no more sell, has happened with the Aldi compressors locally. They used to sell out the day they came in stock, now they sit around for a month, before being reduced (compressors not bike stands).

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Non left in leith now

Scamper
    Free Member

Loads left in the Market Drayton Branch when i picked mine up y’day. Mine was only £29.99, though

Was just about to pick one up for circa £45 on ebay which looked identical from some outfit in Gloucestershire.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

I’m sure that’s how Alan Sugar started out buying cheap stuff and selling it at a profit!

Dogzyboy
    Free Member

Got one yesterday whilst I was in Lidl. Used it today & am pretty impressed, not at all bad for £30. There were 4/5 left in Dalkeith after I’d bought mine.

TiRed

Two left in Slough yesterday – after I bought mine…

jojoA1
    Free Member

Got one of them last time they did them. Reduced to a Tenner! Not many bike fettlers in sunny Buckie by the sea.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Buckie Thistle? 😯

You missed a trick there; shooduv bought ’em all up then flogged them to people on here who coon’t get hold of one, for thirty quid a pop; you’re happy, they’re happy, everybody’s happy! 😀

See this is why people are so poor in Scotland; they don’t know a good business opportunity when they see one! 🙁

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Check out lidl bike stand £35 bargain !!!’ is closed to new replies.