Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • cheapish rtf r/c helicopter?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

is there such a thing?

my son is asking for one for xmas, he had the indoor ones that were fun but easily smashed in the house. a full on r/c one is obviously a no go, so wondered if there was something that sat between an indoor novelty and full on that we can take in the fields behind the house and play with.

if it can come in around 50/60quid, is robust and can be flown out the box its a bonus. i do have 2 channel controllers if required.

hammyuk
    Free Member

HoneyBee 2

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nothing really out there although the little indoors noe are starting to come with gyros making them more tolerant of wind.

househusband

Does it have to be a helicopter – what about a quadcopter? Hubsan Quad X4 with integrated camera – got mine for £60.

k-sugden
    Free Member
    davidrussell
    Free Member

any recommendations for a 2.4ghz 4 channel heli only? this thread has reignited my desire to get my wee blade mcx replaced as i think the 5 in 1 unit is gubbed on it.

Cheers

beaker

+1 for the Heliguy Atom. For £40 quid you won’t get much better. The shop has a good amount of spares and the forum is an excellent source of info. I’ve crashed mine many times and it keeps coming back for more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cheapish rtf r/c helicopter?’ is closed to new replies.