Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cheapish Bluetooth Headphones
  • flyingmonkeycorps

I’m after some headphones for when I’m out and about – pottering to the shops, that kind of thing. They won’t get used loads so I don’t want to spend a fortune but something that sounds half decent would be nice. £50 is the absolute max but cheaper would be much better. Not expecting Grado quality obviously.

Not in the ear types as I’ve given up on finding a pair that’ll stay in my ears (I have three or four pairs. Of phones, not ears). Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

These look like they’ll do the job.

Anything better for the money?

craigxxl
    Free Member
    timbur
    Free Member

I’ve got some Bluedio ones that are surprisingly good for not a lot of cash. Loud enough to drown out the mower and most of the hedgecutter at least! Battery life is amazing.

flyingmonkeycorps

See normally I’m all up for pushing the budget to get something nice, but those AKGs are three times as much as the SoundPeats (which are pretty well reviewed) that I could spend on riding my bike or buying records. I’ll literally use these maybe once or twice every couple of weeks so cheap is important!

hjghg5
    Free Member

I got some soundpeats in ear Bluetooth headphones earlier this week and they’re fine. Not the best headphones ever but more than enough for my needs.

CrispyCSW

I’ve got these for £30. The sound is very bass heavy and there’s a background buzz when you connect via BT but they are fine for the job I bought them for (using on the turbo trainer).

hammyuk
    Free Member

In fairness – you stated in the OP

£50 is the absolute max but cheaper would be much better

Often on here – the “budget” quite easily gets bounced upwards when something nice gets linked to, so why so stressy?

flyingmonkeycorps

Who’s stressy? Me? You calling ME stressy? I’M NOT STRESSYSRTH HDF GRrA$WAA$£”£$$$$$$Q $ew

(I was just trying to explain why I didn’t want to push the budget rather than simply dismissing the suggestion offhand. So there)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cheapish Bluetooth Headphones’ is closed to new replies.