Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Cheapest Presta tubes ?
  • TheSlider
    Free Member

As above but they must have at least 50mm valves as I've got deep rims. Looked at the usuals but got in the habit of NOT paying more than £2.99 a tube. Anyone seen any kicking about ? Last ones I got in Halfords from their discount basket ….

Pook

nope. Tried this search ages ago and came up blank.

highclimber
    Free Member

tesco maybe?

EDIT: didn't read the Presta criteria. might be worth a shot though?

Edric64
    Free Member

Evans had cheap tubes a month ago ,don't know about long valve though

lunge

Decathlon

Baldysquirt

18bikes do 3 schwalbe tubes for £10, which is marginally over your budget. Might be worth a shout?

dufresneorama
    Free Member

merlin

KonaTC

wiggle have 10 for £27 cheapest I could find

druidh
    Free Member

Realistically, how long would 10 inner tubes last? I'd have thought the rubber would perish before they were all needed.

18bikes

or they get cheaper the more you buy.

in shop only deal, it's just not worth posting tubes, SO HEAVY!

http://shop.18bikes.co.uk/brands/schwalbe_tyres_tubes.php

TA,
    Si

KonaTC

Realistically, how long would 10 inner tubes last? I'd have thought the rubber would perish before they were all needed.

Maybe I am unlucky but with helping mate's and punctures about 12 months. Only repair tubes 2 or 3 times depending on the size position of the patches

Tracey
    dufresneorama
    Free Member

Merlin's got 10 for £19.95. The valve is 46mm from the base to the top of the pin. Thread is 20mm

TheSlider
    Free Member

Cheers guys. You'd think that maybe 10 tubes would last some time but I ride everyday (as much offroad as possible) and there are another 3 bikes in the family so it's amazing how that number falls as you replace the 'well used – where do I stick this patch ?' tubes.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Only repair tubes 2 or 3 times depending on the size position of the patches

Why do folk have arbitrary limits on the number of patches they will put on a tube?

Gary_M
    Free Member

4 presta tubes for £9 free postage

I bought these last week, very quick delivery, think it might be a 45mm valve though.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest Presta tubes ?’ is closed to new replies.