Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cheapest place to get SLX brakes?
  • hopefiendboy

Anyone come across the cheapest place to get SLX brakes? Dont need rotors, just the brakes and callipers!

Just before I get google-fu on the case!

nedrapier

Bike-discount were cheapest when I bought a month ago.

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

I don’t know but I have a brand new pair of XT M8000 that I could ship you for £140.00 (not sure how that stacks up against SLX). The ones I have are I Spec 2 but I can probably get you a blanking plate for you from LBS – drop me a mail if your interested to adam.buckland@hotmail.co.uk

They came from my Whyte 909 but I replaced them with some old Hopes before riding it

honourablegeorge

95 Euro for the set on bike-components.de.

binners
    kuman
    Free Member

Wiggle £41.53 each end. You are welcome.

flyingmonkeycorps

I got mine from Merlin when they had 10% off, they needed a bleed though.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ribble had new XT M8000 for £134, which Im struggling to ignore at the moment…

honourablegeorge

kuman – Member
    Wiggle £41.53 each end. You are welcome.

£83 is 114 Euro.

Tracey

Got a front and rear from Ribble a couple of weeks ago for £76.45 for Katies Enduro. Depending on how she rides a bigger bike this weekend will determine if they are surplus to requirements

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

I hadn’t noticed that, I’ll need to revised my expectations for selling my M8000 – £110 posted?

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Birdmtb are selling them for £75, hoses are a little short however, measure your current brake hoses before buying. 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Adam_Buckland – Member

I hadn’t noticed that, I’ll need to revised my expectations for selling my M8000 – £110 posted?
    Sorry, wasn’t trying to bollox up your sale. Although £110? Thats a good price! Shame its Christmas coming up as I’d be very tempted.

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

£110 including post and Paypal seems fair to me so they’re yours if you want them? Use adam.buckland@hotmail.co.uk for the PP but make sure you buy your Turkey first!!

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Took advantage of the Wiggle £41.53 an end. Just arrived.

Merlin now offering £10 off Shimano orders over £75, so their £90 for both ends is now £80.

nedrapier

still a tenner more than the germans.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to get SLX brakes?’ is closed to new replies.