Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheapest place to buy Reverb seatpost?
  • scud
    Free Member

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy one of the Rock Shox Reverb seatposts?

Notice a few places in the States selling them for £168 or thereabouts, but guessing that they will be subject to import tax etc?

Rosebikes UK seems to be the cheapest at £228 that I can find over here. After a 31.6mm one.

batfink
    Free Member

Got mine from Hi-bike…. £180 including postage I think

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Got mine from CRC for about £174

scud
    Free Member

Are CRC still doing the vouchers?

I’ll have to have a look at their offers, i did stop using them so much as Rose Bikes and the other german sites, along with On One’s great deals on parts meant that they were no longer the cheapest for many bits.

Thanks all.

scud
    Free Member

Looked at CRC seem to be £254?

Thanks for that Leku, that’s more like it…

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Same as Leku
    Ordered last Monday – arrived Thursday 🙂

alfabus
    Free Member

something to bear in mind… those cheap links are to 2011 reverbs – afaik they have changed a few bits for the 2012 (like the connection from hose to post as it was vulnerable)

Dave

scud
    Free Member

Thanks Alfabus.

Are the changes worth paying the extra £70-80 for?

Anything’s got to better than my old Joplin seatpost, I have to service every time i ride and even then it is rubbish.

sportsmatch
    Free Member

The original barb was weak snapped mine early replaced with http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=20453 and http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=20444
    in black stainless not had a problem since

Gary

lardhelliwell
    Free Member

You can get the hose kit inc both barbs and the uprated hose,got mine from 18bikes £13,nearly a bargain?

John.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Posted that Demon Tweeks (Tweeks Cycles) had these on Friday for £199.
    Rich

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to buy Reverb seatpost?’ is closed to new replies.