Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheapest place to buy a pair of Renthal lite carbon bars .?
  • fozworth
    Free Member

I’m after a new set of Renthal lite carbon bars with 40 mm rise . There’s a lot of stores online doing them for around £110-115 down from £129 but can’t find any better prices or discount codes to shave a bit more off . Any one know of a better price than £110 .?

bikeneil
    Free Member

What’s wrong with paying what a product is worth? Or supporting your local bike shop?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

They’re so new I dobut they will be much cheaper anywhere. Them’s the breaks bro.

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

10% off a brand new product. seems fair to me.

fd3chris
    Free Member

What a product is worth??? More like what they make the market price.

bikeneil
    Free Member

If everyone keeps screwing the prices down to nothing then we’ll end up with no UK designed/produced stuff. Everything will be done to the cheapest possible price and not because its a better product. UK companies will be priced out of the market and all the stuff we buy will probably come from China etc. Not how I want things to end up.

granny_ring

So those bars are made in the uk then?

bikeneil
    Free Member

No. I said designed/produced.

fd3chris
    Free Member

The prices don’t have to be screwed down to nothing. They have to be acceptable to what the company decides the target market will bear. nothing at all to do with what they are worth. You honestly think half of what we as mountain bikers pay for our toys is what they are worth?

fozworth
    Free Member

Well thanks for the replies though didn’t want to aggro peeps just always looking for a deal which being in sales and retail all my life is what I do and expect other to go especially these days , but £110 seems to be the go so will take that as the bottom line . As for my local bike store I tried to do the right thing and buy my daughters £300 bike from them for Xmas only to be told 3 days before that they had the wrong bike in when they had been keeping it for me for two weeks previous .and they are meant to know their onions .dont have a lot a faith sorry and if I can save £20+ I will otherwise I wouldn’t have posted the thread .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to buy a pair of Renthal lite carbon bars .?’ is closed to new replies.