Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cheapest place to buy a garmin edge 810??
  • andyt1054
    Free Member

Hi

Just looking at buying a garmin edge 810 with the performance pack h/r and cadence etc. just wondered if anyone knew the cheapest place to buy on new at the moment?

Any help welcomed !!

Thanks

camerauk
    Free Member

Handtec are normally a good call its £281.88 at the moment for the performance bundle, But I would pop into your local Cycle surgery as they are happy to price match any net price you find 🙂

riddoch

Halfords can be good too, they seem to price match aggressively on their website. then if you are a British cycling member you can get an extra 10% off that price too. Not sure if they’ll match handtech though.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

might get a better deal on an 800, 810 doesn’t really add anything

TiRed

It does if you have multiple bikes and/or activities. Forget the phone talky stuff. Handtek is a good price. I asked Evans to price match the unit alone for £240 as i had the other sensors.

andyt1054
    Free Member

Hey thanks for all the help guys, I’ll investigate. :0)

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

Check out http://www.wheelhub.co.uk
    I just bought a 510 with hrm and cadence from garmin on amazon, a lot cheaper than I could find anywhere else,

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

not the 810, but the 800 performance bundle (cadence, HRM), NOH means returned or factory refurbed.

£220 at CRC as cheap as theyve ever been, Wiggle and Amazon Black Fridays (new not NOH) been same price and sold out in minutes.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I got my 810 performance pack with is maps for £307 from Evans in Birmingham.
    They price matched pro bike kit who were the cheapest when I was looking.

andyt1054
    Free Member

Thanks mate

daftvader
    Free Member

If you can find one at a go outdoors they will price match cheapest in stock (online prices too)and take 10% off…. That’s how I got my 800 trail for just over £160

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place to buy a garmin edge 810??’ is closed to new replies.