Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheapest place for Fox 36 forks?
  • Tiboy

After some 36 forks, RC2, either van or floats, anyone know of where has them cheapest, and yes I have looked on google, but jsut wondering if anyone knew of a good deal to be had. Cheers for any helpful comments!

grumm
    Free Member

si_progessive bikes on here was talking a while ago about being able to get 36s for £400 ish I think.

I got some RC2s for £450 from bike outlet but they don't have them any more. Wasn't arsed about having RC2s over Rs though – never messed about with it tbh.

dt5714
    Free Member

I've got some Talas 36's on order from Progressive bikes, very cheap. Give Simon an email simon@progressive-bikes.co.uk, I'm sure he will sort you out! Otherwise seen some cheap Float RC2's on ebay but they have a shortish steerer.

Tiboy

thanks guys, I've dropped Si and email. Saw the ones on ebay but I need 200mm steerer, one set on there has 165mm??! Does any bike use a steerer that short whist having 160mm of travel??

Yetiman
    Free Member

I'd also try Richard at Gravity Sports as he generally has good prices for Fox forks as well. rdcowie@talk21.com

http://www.gravity-sports.co.uk/

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

thanks guys, I've dropped Si and email. Saw the ones on ebay but I need 200mm steerer, one set on there has 165mm??! Does any bike use a steerer that short whist having 160mm of travel??

I've a medium spicy and the 36s i have have the steerer cut to ~170mm. Semi-integrated low stack headsets are the future!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for Fox 36 forks?’ is closed to new replies.