Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cheapest place for a reverb?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

missed the CRC one yesterday, had the size i wanted too 🙁

after a 30.9 420mm 125mm drop right hand side one please! anyone point me in the direction of one for 200quid?

emmodd
    Free Member

Try on one or discount bike. De in Germany

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

can never remember the name of the german sites, theres quite a few isnt there?

is the warranty ok from there too? obviously dont want to be sending it back to germany if something goes wrong?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

243 for the one i want on bikediscount.de!

warpcow
    Free Member

hibike.de or bike24.net (another German) tend to always have them for about £150 inc. bleed-kit and everything.

wwaswas

there’ll be a few on here who won;t want the one they got from CRC – maybe a wanted ad?

grum
    Free Member

Someone mentioned Merlin having some in another thread.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

hibike are pretty cheap when converted to uk, and in stock, may have to go down that route!

merlin have stock but even with discount are still over 220…think the german one works out about 190 inc p&p

i can defo use the warranty in the uk right? my lbs is happy to help BTW even if i dont get it from them

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

if your’e not in a hurry wait for another UK offer? In the last week merlin, wiggle and CRC have all had them at £150 or less, may well get similar prices and decent voucher codes in new year?

rOcKeTdOg

Thebikechain.com had one for £130me earlier

peterfastlane
    Free Member

On one have got a few sizes from £145

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for a reverb?’ is closed to new replies.