Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Cheapest place for a Reveb Stealth?
  • singlespeedstu

Looking for a 150 Stealth with right hand lever.
    Anywhere cheaper than CRC?

chrisr1983
    Free Member

Check out bikediscount.de

Lummox

Just got a 150 stealth, with bleed kit delivered from alltricks for £190 at exchange rate. Was full legit version too.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Alltricks are the cheapest, got mine in three days. Used AMRX to get 10% off.

z1ppy

AMRX?

falkirk-mark

Got one from evans with my tesco vouchers, £230 down to £115 with tesco vouchers.6″ drop x 31.6.Was RH but mine is under bars on left.

keng38
    Free Member

Good shout. I just ordered one without bleed kit for £140 using that discount code.

Free delivery and should be here next week.

singlespeedstu

Cheers for the code. 😀

darrenspink
    Free Member

Happy days 😉

My 150 31.6 (RH) stealth came in at 184, good exchange rate at the moment. I used paypal just in case though. Didn’t have the no bleed kit option but can always flog it.

bigjim

those Alltricks ones don’t have the connectamajig thingy by the looks of it, not sure if that is a ballache or not?

darrenspink
    Free Member

My stealth does.

alltricks
    Free Member

bigjim, all 2015 Reverb Stealth Seatposts come with the Connectamajig. RockShox have made the change on their 2015 range.

Lummox

even though mine said 2013 model it was a new one with conectamajig- i ignored this and just unscrewed the remote fed it through, trimmed off the excess and bobs your uncle

darrenspink
    Free Member

Might just do the same as you Lummox.

singlespeedstu

That’s also my plan.
    I’ll need to shorten the hose anyway so seems simpler that way.

bigjim

bigjim, all 2015 Reverb Stealth Seatposts come with the Connectamajig. RockShox have made the change on their 2015 range.

merci

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest place for a Reveb Stealth?’ is closed to new replies.