Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cheapest Place for 2010 Fox 36 Floats
  • swavis

As above really. Cheapest I've found so far is Winstanleys at £655

Cheers in advance

ruminant
    Free Member

Hi

Don't know what price, but Si at Progressive bikes had some.

drop him a line

Do know he's got some 2010 150mm RL's coming in, believe there 15mm bolt through as well

hora
    Free Member

ruminant beat me to it. +1

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Yep Si offered me a very, very good price on the Float 36 RC2's – unfortunately I didn't ever manage to get the cash together 🙁

swavis

Cheers folks. The 36 RC2's sound good. I really wanted to keep to 20mm bolt through and the RLs might look a bit skinny on an AS-X.
    Will give Si a shout.

Thanks again

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I'm in need of some forks for my Foes FXR and was tempted by both the Fox 32 15mm jobbies and the new 150mm RS Revs.

Thing is I think both (like on your AS-X) are going to look a bit skinny on my bike??

Yetiman
    Free Member

I'd also try Richard at Gravity Sports. He normally has some good deals on Foxes.

http://www.gravity-sports.co.uk/

hora
    Free Member

ASX? I think you 'might' be able to get away with it aesthetically. Look at what sort of bikes the 150 is going to come stock on- that should give you an idea.

fivespot
    Free Member

I recently bought 2010 Float 36 RC2's from si@progressive for £499 + £20 p+p…………. 😀

thumbie
    Free Member

….yet another vote for Si….a true gent.

jamie@balfa
    Free Member

Given these forks are £900 RRP i highly suggest they are OEM forks.

OEM = definately no warranty from Fox or Mojo.

J

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

as jamie said,

selling float rc2's at 500 quid is not just less than trade, but less than the staff price.

or less than staff price/vat on standard 36 R's…

hugh_b
    Free Member

i'm assuming then, that if someone were to buy a bike with fox forks fitted, they wouldn't have a warranty for the forks??
    To be honest, from what i've heard and read on here the fox warranty is pretty much useless anyway and they do their best to wriggle out of it.

As everyone else has said, Si at progressive bikes does the best deals by a mile!

hora
    Free Member

To be honest, from what i've heard and read on here the fox warranty is pretty much useless anyway and they do their best to wriggle out of it.

TBH I did think this but like you I immediately remembered the stringent new post ride/every 0.25hrs the forks must be fully serviced with new Bhutan Monkey spunk added at 102.756ml otherwise the warranty is invalid.

I have it on good advice that the people at Mojo have already ordered their new Sofa suites from DFS due to all the servicing money thats going to roll in..

jamie@balfa
    Free Member

I've never had any problems with Mojo warranty. They have always sorted stuff out for all the guys i know that have had problems – even had a set of Fox 40 lowers replaced just because there was a newer model that they deemed to be better!! FOC!

Under consumer law, it is down to Fox to prove that you hadn't serviced the forks every 5 mins. That'd be difficult as they cant prove how long you ride for. Call up ranting & raving and i have no doubt they wont help, call up politely & they will always help out.

If the bikes come from Si @ progressive with the forks fitted then thats fine. If he is selling them separately then no warranty.

J

hora
    Free Member

Just for the record I am in no way slating Mojo (always very helpful especially on RP23 set up)- just abit of fun 😀

wwaswas

"Mojo have already ordered their new Sofa suites from DFS due to all the servicing money thats going to roll in"

If they're buying at DFS they can't be making that much…

hora
    Free Member

Well they could be doing far worse and buying student furniture at Ikea 😆

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

My Sofa's from DFS 🙁

It was " half price" ho ho

Are you saying that Mojo won't warranty it unless I wipe clean the leather at 25hr intervals or after every ride? :-S

hora
    Free Member

wipe clean the leather

Whoooaa!! :mrgreen:

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

ahem. . Dust, wipe off the dust. .

Yes, that's it . . Dust

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Cheapest Place for 2010 Fox 36 Floats’ is closed to new replies.