Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • cheapest geneva to morzine transfers?
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

Is E75 return about right per person?

any cheaper ones?

MoreCheeseGromit

If I get a transfer organised for me by the chalet I stay at, I usually pay no more than 60 euros return (inc bike or snowboard)

If the place your staying at can’t organise on your behalf, if you havn’t done already you could try one of the transfer companies for a quote:

http://www.skiidygonzales.com

Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts

http://www.rrtransfers.com

Price may depend on how many other people they pick up/time of transfer, but 75 euros is not unusual.

kennyNI
    Free Member

Alpybus run to Morzine, but you need to make enquiries for booking. Probably only runs if they have a minimum of people. They are about the cheapest to Chamonix, but not sure what they are like for Morzine.

Although some people I was skiing with this year had a long wait as the driver spent over an hour looking for a place in Les Houches.

I’ve also used Mountain Drop Offs. They have been 100% reliable any time I used them. 75Euro about right for this type of transfer

slugwash
    Free Member

Apologies, slight hijack……..

Alpybus run to Morzine, but you need to make enquiries for booking. Probably only runs if they have a minimum of people. They are about the cheapest to Chamonix, but not sure what they are like for Morzine.

Out of interest KennyNI dou you know if ALPYBUS take bike bags on their Chamonix route. And if so, do they count as extra luggage. I’d contact them, but it’s always good to hear feedback from someone whose used the service. Cheers.

slugwash
    Free Member

Yoiks….. I’ve just been quoted 240 Euros for a shared Geneva – Cham return on the Mountain Dropoffs website. I might have to cycle it instead!

chakaping
    Free Member

What an awesomely bad pun! Got to take your hat off to whoever decided to call their business that.

kennyNI
    Free Member

Alpybus: Not sure on extra costs for bikebags. I should have added I haven’t actually travelled with them. Just found out about them this winter, when people in group I was skiing with used them.

Just looked on mountain drop offs, looks like they only start shared service to Chamonix in June, price drops to 80Euro.

More transfers: Ski Club GB Transfer List

nickjb
    Free Member

If there is a few of you have a look at hiring a car. Not that expensive in Europe if you get a deal, there will be less waiting around and you can drive about a bit when you get there. Handy if you want to go white water rafting or just ride somewhere else for the day.

bobbyspangles

try ‘chamvan’ excellent service and run by riders

Gooner
    Free Member

chamvan aregreat – i booked my june transfers in january as they were offering 50euros return (geneva – cham – geneva) inc bikes if booked before end of jan
    they were planning to increase to 100 euros for later bookings so it might be worth contacting them to see if can offer you a deal

i know bookings are down for this summer

SkiLIfts
    Free Member

Hi, we will be able to provide you with a shared return transfer from Geneva to Morzine for 60.00 euros per person. This price also includes free bike carriage. To get this discounted price, please contact us http://www.ski-lifts.com and mention Single Track. Cheers, Sam

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cheapest geneva to morzine transfers?’ is closed to new replies.