Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Cheap tough analogue watch
  • yeager2004
    Free Member

+1 for the Casio welshfarmer recommended. I’ve had mine for more than a year and it’s been great. For a watch that needs to be tough and cheap, it ticks all the boxes. At £7 you can’t go wrong.

edoverheels
    Free Member

Update
    I bought an MWC and it was fine, light, small, comfy and doesn’t get in the way or rattle on your wrist etc, seemed ideal.
    Had it for a couple of weeks and been on a weeks trip riding in Wales and then after washing a bike down I noticed it was full of water. Contacted MWC and explained and said that I had done nothing more than wash a bike with a hose and wear it in the shower, not even been swimming in it. Have been advised that they can’t do anything because I have worn it in the shower and they referred me to the small print on the web site.
    So amongst all their advertising with the macho go anywhere posturing should be the strap line ‘not to be worn in a shower’.
    I wonder how many they would sell then?
    For sale, tough watch (apparently), very nearly new but of no use to man nor beast.
    Disgruntled Eddie

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

It may be old skool but I’ve had my Titanium Animal watch for donkey’s years, nice & light, sapphire glass that is bombproof, just get Animal to replace the battery & reproof (at a very reasonable price) and all is well. Fabric strap is a bit marmite but I get on with mine ok. It is my everyday watch & goes through everything I do.

unovolo
    Free Member

Re.The MWC watch probably explains why the military don’t use them and why they are comparatively much cheaper than the visually similar CWC.

If it’s still running take the back off and leave it in a bowl of rice for a couple of days to absorb the moisture.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Should have bought a g-shock!

Kryton57

Should have bought a g-shockSeiko!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Cheap tough analogue watch’ is closed to new replies.