• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cheap SIM only contracts – Who's no good
  • prawny

Three are putting my price up the fiends. Called them and they wont do any better on a different contract so I’m after something different.

I’m looking for a moon on a stick, currently 200 mins Unlimited data and texts for £15

Talkmobile do a decent offer, but I’ve got a sneaking suspicion they’ll be a pile of crap.

Any ideas?

stumpy01

Three are currently doing 8Gb, 600mins and unltd texts for £15.

Do you need unltd data?

prawny

I stream 6 music on my ride to work, so I get through about 10gb+per month at the moment, I could probably get down to 8, but I’d be banging against my limit every month.

Drac

BT are doing 15Gb for £16 with a £55 amazon voucher too.

sadexpunk

I stream 6 music on my ride to work, so I get through about 10gb+per month at the moment, I could probably get down to 8, but I’d be banging against my limit every month.

buy a cheap dab? 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

BT are doing 15Gb for £16 with a £55 amazon voucher too.

Have to be an existing BT customer to get that price. +£5 if not.

hammyuk
    Free Member

EE have 12GB unlimited texts and minutes for around £17

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

Currently on EE – 20Gb of data and unlimited minutes / texts for £15 a month.

EE actually matched a competitor (Virgin Mobile) tariff and then gave me the nearest EE tariff that included free data roaming / minutes as well. So all in all pretty cheap and what I would have spent on data on a few holidays / trips abroad this year will actually pay for my whole year’s mobile service.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Never ever go with Vodafone. Bunch of robbing lying shyster’s.

hairybiker84
    Free Member

I had a serious fallout with the bunch of robbing lying shysters after having been with them for 10 years.
    I took out a SIM only monthly rolling contract with iD and I’m pleasantly surprised. They use the 3 network and I can’t really say I’ve noticed any difference from Vodafone except I’ve now got reception and data in areas I didn’t before. All for the princely sum of £5 a month – worth checking them out to see if they have a package available that might suit your needs.

ampthill

Good heads up on the idmobile sim. That is about what I pay on 321 at the moment. But I could use my phone alot more..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cheap SIM only contracts – Who's no good’ is closed to new replies.