Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap new forks. Recommendations pls.
  • andy8442
    Free Member

My Suntor forks on my Trek 6000 series are buggered, so I’m looking to replace them. Now I know this place is full of blokes who spend more on servicing their forks than I would on servicing my car…. so be sensible please. Less than £100, lock out, capable of taking disc brakes.

Thank you in advance.

andy8442
    Free Member

Argh! Sorry I see the problem. Scrap the word “cheap” and “less than £100”

Go on, brankrupt me.

chakaping
    Free Member

New or secondhand?

You might pick up a tora or recon for 100 on eBay, taken off a new bike unused or something like that.

MartynS

Might be able to help…..

I’ve got a brand new set of Rockshox tk32, brand new as in uncut steerer, in wrapping in box!
    Coil sprung, with a lockout. I have been meaning to sell these on for a while, they were an insurance replacement I never got round to using.

Mail me if you want and I can sort out some pics and give you any details you want!!

Martyn

niloC
    Free Member

RS Revelation 130mm travel, lock out, QR & disk only, 175mm 1″1/8th head tube, lowers serviced 4 months ago and not used in the last year, £120 posted

ads678

Rock shox xc32! Great fork for the money, I got 29er ones from on one for £99.99. If you don’t jump off big stuff they are perfectly capable, and look better than the price.

cakefacesmallblock

Not much help , in some ways, but I sold a 130mm Tora 302 solo air last year for £75, at the time I could find two others at about the same price. Mine and one other had just been serviced too. In all honesty a remarkably capable, fairly plush, trail fork, just heavy with steel steerer and uppers, about 2lb heavier than my Revelation replacement. Might help ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap new forks. Recommendations pls.’ is closed to new replies.