Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cheap low use sim only
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

Looking for a cheap sim only option, best I’ve found is 200mins unlimited text and 500mb data from BT for £5 a month as we’ve got their broadband.

Its a 12 month contract which isn’t ideal, would prefer a rolling one.

Anyone got anything similar recently?

thecaptain
    Free Member

I use a three PAYG sim, the prices for normal use don’t seem too bad and there are also various add-on deals which may suit you. When travelling I tend to buy the 15 quid add-on for a month of unlimited data and lots of texts/mins (I mostly do this for the data). Then don’t use (much) for a month or two. There’s 50p for a day of internet (120mb) too.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Hmm, hadn’t considered PAYG, I’ll have a look into that. Might be worth trying it for a month and seeing if I spend more than £5 on it.

johnners
    Free Member

3 PAYG here too, works out very cheap if you really are a low user. 3p/min calls, 2p txt, 1p per Mb – never expires, top up online as required. As you say, you’d have to do the sums with your actual usage to see if it works for you vs your BT offer though.

TP
    Free Member

Giff Gaff is pay as you go and you can have monthly bundles of data and calls. They’ve just improved their offerings this week according to a text they sent me. Will send you a link so we both get £5 credit if you are interested. They use the o2 network.

mrjmt
    Free Member

TP, they’re 10p/min or 6p/text. Their sim only monthly plans seem good though, I’ll drop you a line if I decide to go with them. Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cheap low use sim only’ is closed to new replies.