Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Cheap-ish printer recommendations?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Would like to get a new printer, budget around £60. Ink cartridge cost is also of concern of course, don’t mind getting refills though.

Will mainly be used for printing out and copying lecture notes, scanning in letters etc, simple stuff, but would like to be able to print decent quality colour photos out too (onto photo paper), without a white border.

From Argos would be ideal (got a load of vouchers).

Seen this, looks ok although some reviews says it prints wonky, and is noisy..
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9085899.htm#pdpFullProductInformation

Thanks,
    Duane.

MarkLG
    Free Member

I’ve had an Epson all in one for 18 months or so and it’s been problem free. Wireless printing and scanning to my Mac without any problems. Model number is SX445W – can’t remember how much I paid – they were on offer in Currys I think.
    The last HP I had was crap – the printer itself was OK, but I got fed up with having to re-install it and various other software problems. HP also insist on loading loads of junk software onto your computer when you install the drivers and scanning software. I got so p***ed off with one day it got launched into a skip…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cheap-ish printer recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.