Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • cheap icebreaker
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/timeout-tuesday/content/fcp-content

got that in an email today – ive ordered 2 for my self as i only have one decent nick baabaa left – the other i wear at work an its threadbare

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Boo I bet they never have women's offers.

Splash-man
    Free Member

Munqe – there looks to be plenty of womens stuff on offer as well. Just click on the link to check out the rest of the range.

Jamie
    Free Member

Damn! All the mediums are gone….and there was me thinking all MTB'ers were X/XXL.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

"So, do you come here often…?"

allthepies
    Free Member

I was going to go for "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this" but ourkid kinda beat me to it.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I lost the will with the website at work as it keep freezing! I'll have a look now.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Boo everything I like isn't in my size! Oh well at least it's saved me a few pennies!!

neninja
    Free Member

Nice one – 1 new I/B Mondo 200 Zip in black ordered as a winter jersey.

Got a Mondo recently from Sportsdirect (cracking service – delivered next day even having selected the cheapest post option) in a lovely shade of blue and it's superb so a black one to go with it is perfect now it's getting cooler.

neninja
    Free Member

Great service from Cycle surgery too – top arrived the day after ordering

trail_rat
    Free Member

yeh they Droped it Hid it Lost it to me the next day as well – looks cracking from what i can see over the webcam haha

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘cheap icebreaker’ is closed to new replies.