Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • cheap hotel in mallorca
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Any tips on bike friendly and cheap hotels in mallorca, preferably near decent road cycling…

LardLover
    Free Member

Just about every hotel in Puerto Pollensa.
    2 good road bike hire shops (that I know of). Just depends whether you want 4 star half board or B&B? We stayed in the Hotel Daina last year (and this April). Last year we were there 3rd week in April, cost us £100 each for 5 nights half board. This year we’re a week later, it’s costing £100 more.
    I have also stayed in the Pollensa Park, it’s cheaper than the Daina but it’s clean and the food’s ok.

I have also stayed in the Uyal (with the family). It also has secure bike lock up, sister hotel to the Daina.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Cool, we’ll be taking our own bikes, so will check them out…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    geoffj

Alpharooms is pretty good for prices.
    Duva is usually reasonable ish.

mooman
    Free Member

Stayed at both the Duva and Daina last year. Accommodation in the apartments (not hotels) are both good, though the Duva is slightly better.
    Food in both is exceptional.
    Both have secure lock up for bikes.
    We are at the Duva again 2nd week April .. cant wait!

LardLover
    Free Member

Is the Duva the one next to the Uyal? Looked at that for our family hol in August, but my wife wanted to go back to the Uyal again.

I’ll be there the last week of May, getting excited now (even though I’m so unfit at the mo). Desperate to do Sa Calobra again, and Soller via Puig Major…………happy days!

Edit: meant to add, +1 for Alpha Rooms.

geoffj

Is the Duva the one next to the Uyal?

No, it’s a short hop out of the centre on the pollenca road.
    The out of centre location is the only thing that makes me think twice about staying there.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

Cheers guys!

hydrophil
    Free Member

Not much lovin’ goin on here 😯 but great spot on the front and reasonable nosh. 5 mins from your first hill climb of the day

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1028722-d290262-Reviews-Romantic_Hotel-Port_de_Pollenca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘cheap hotel in mallorca’ is closed to new replies.