Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • cheap, good courier service??? (frame shipment)
  • jeb

Hello STW

I am located in Denmark, and i am about to buy a frame, from somebody from gloucestershire, he asked if i could get a courier to pick it up, i never done that before, so please guide me!
    Would be nice if the company is easy and budget friendly to work with.
    If you have any idea about cost, please let me know

Thanx

jeb

anybody!?

loxy
    Free Member

I sent a set of forks to France this week via http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk for a reasonable price with insurance.
    Got picked up by Parcelforce (effectively the courier part of our national mail handling company).
    Worked out a lot cheaper than taking it into the post office directly but used the same service, presumably as they have a business account with them?
    I have heard stories of problems going via parcel momkey but my experience was ok.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

I suggest unless you know the person really well you get them to arrange the courier. That way it’s their responsibilty to get it to you, rather than yours to ensure they pack it all up nicely.

I’ve used Parcel Force a few times. More expensive, but seem to be reliable. I’ve never used them for overseas postage though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘cheap, good courier service??? (frame shipment)’ is closed to new replies.