Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • cheap giro montaro or offers?
  • twistedpencil

If the Montaro is that good, which pads can replace the montaro pads? Not adverse to a life hack to get the lid right…

Onzadog
    Free Member

That’s a good question. The slightly annoying thing is, for a helmet that’s compromised, the prices seem to be climbing.

andywoodall
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not the only one who seems to have spent a bit of time trying to make this helmet work, I’ve had other kit that I’ve given up long before this, so like someone said above; this helmet must be good for us to bother.

Like another poster, I’ve had grey pads and orange pads so far. All failed. Tempted to try and get a purple set out of vista as the orange/vermillion colour way is new for 2017 so you’d hope they’d have nailed it by now.

Interestingly, I was half tempted to switch to a Chronicle as the pads are a totally different design. I’m a large in a Montaro (can’t get a medium on my head) but in the Chronicle a medium is a nice fit.

Probably going to get a Switchblade as in green you don’t look like too much of a **** with the chin guard off.

jam-bo

That’s a good question. The slightly annoying thing is, for a helmet that’s compromised, the prices seem to be climbing.

Because for the vast majority, there isn’t an issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘cheap giro montaro or offers?’ is closed to new replies.