Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap flat pedal shoes
  • kevster
    Free Member

Need some new ones, very little money so may have to be skate shoes for the time being! Anyone seen any suitable bargains?

garage-dweller

If you’ve not done skate shoes before a word of warning the last couple of pairs I’ve had (cosmetic second/sports direct airwalks) have been floppy soled and shredded their soles very quickly.

I reckon my karrimor walking trainer things are tougher but not as grippy (good when you’re off and pushing though). They’re also often to be found cheap in sports discounters.

I think it’s the summits I’ve had that have worked best as iirc the tread lumps are solid, not air filled. Also had mounts and one of the others over the years. Listed at £25 on karrimor site if I skim read it right.

Having bought my first five tens they are a shed load better than the above but they are ££££££ relatively.

joebristol

My last skate shoes were ‘Soviets’ from Sportsdirect. Think they were £19.99 and a fake leather (brown) sort of thing. Still use them when it’s really mucky out and they’re ok. Grip is fine, but the soles aren’t very stiff so I find my feet get tired on long downhill runs. Also found they started to rip up a bit.

Now got 5-10’s which I think we’re about £70 from Evans in a sale a few months back. Freerider Elements – they’re definitely grippier on the pedals and I like the stiffer feeling in the sole.

mactheknife

Webster, what size are you. I have a pair of five ten elements in 43. Very good nick. They are surplus to requirements.

Email me if that suits as I am sure whatever you can pay I’ll accept. I’d rather someone used them than just going to waste on a shelf in my garage.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

My Vans have lasted a year so far. Fkexy and zero waterproofing, but they are Grippy McGripface.

aracer
    Free Member

Some cheapish Etnies in the CRC sale

asbrooks

I use these;
    HiTech
    They are OK, I would really like some FiveTens though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap flat pedal shoes’ is closed to new replies.