Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheap fast wicking T recommendations
  • matther01
    Free Member

Looking for a T for underneath an Endura windchill. Madison flux for £15.00, but no idea if its any good.

Any recommendations for £15-£20?

timnwild

I love my berghaus one:

ton

bought 3 from decathlon today £4.99 each. all manmade, but feel a bit like brushed wool.
    just been out for a hour on the road with one on and a north face summit stretch top on.
    warm and dry…..not clammy.

jsync

I like these:

Cairn

coatesy
    Free Member

Not done a long term test, but so far the Parallel Talus I recently bought from The Mountain Warehouse has been excellent, far better than Endura Baa-Baa and Patagonia capilene. At the moment they’re £19.99, buy one get one free, plus 50% off a range of stuff such as socks at time of purchase, then fill out an online survey and get a 10% off code for next purchase.

matt_outandabout

Patagonia every time for this – Capilene 2 is superb wicking – cheap in the sales if you can find.

jonba
    Free Member

I’d go with ton’s suggestion or try a cheap outdoor shop like go outdoors or sportsdirect/fieldandtrek <10 is easy to find.

In fact there are a load on wiggle quite cheap.

aP
    Free Member

Looks in wardrobe, pulls out t-shirt. Wears it for 2 hour ride. Gets home, has shower.
    Lives.
    Just wear what you want, you worry too much.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Decathalon one is decent for £5, also use Patagonia and HH.

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Berghaus for warmth.
    Odlo for being flipping amazing in a wide range of temperatures and lasting for ever and remaining very comfortable to wear.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheap fast wicking T recommendations’ is closed to new replies.