Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cheap clean hotels near Exeter.
  • JCornford

I'm heading to Newquay tomorrow but am thinking of stopping over in some where like Exeter on the way down, I just want a clean double bed and a shower/bathroom, any suggestions other than the obvious, any hidden gems out there, or it is Travel Inn etc?

trailmonkey

My friends own a really nice b&b 5 mins off the A38 around Ashburton, another 15 mins past Exeter.

View it here

The guys stayed there when they came down to do the Dartmoor ride for the mag so it has been ST approved !!

tron
    Free Member

Premier Inn are the best hotel for that kind of thing. Travelodges are to be avoided.

toys19
    Free Member

Cornford, I can get you free accom in return fro a pint, email in profile.

JCornford

Free accommodation? It doesn't involve special favours and a basement does it?

yoda
    Free Member

Try this

I stayed here when I went to Exeter for a meeting.
    About ten minutes down the bypass from Exeter, nice and quiet and the rooms/food were excellent.

foxyrider
    Free Member

NO NO NO – stay away from chain hotels – some lovely B&B's around – we never stay in hotels now unless flying etc.

BTW we had our wedding reception here and stayed – good food, nice atmos and nice accomodation at a reasonable price but maybe a little of the beaten track?

http://www.bickleymill.co.uk

Google Map Link

toys19
    Free Member

Free accommodation? It doesn't involve special favours and a basement does it?

Damn, you sussed me. ..
    Nah just always happy to help out other bikers.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I'd offer you a bed but both beds being used sorry 🙂

Damn, you sussed me. ..
    Nah just always happy to help out other bikers.

If you want to bunk down then just ask I am sure someone will oblige?

JCornford

Thanks for the advice and the very kind offer toys19, but there has been a slight change, I now don't need to be in Newquay until mid day tomorrow, so will truck my way down in one go.

Thanks

James

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cheap clean hotels near Exeter.’ is closed to new replies.