Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cheap cheese,
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Always reassuringly rubbish!
    Especially cheddar. However I have some cornish crackler stuff at the moment and I so wish it was “half price” all the time!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Aldi extra strong isn’t bad. But yeah I agree. Tesco sometimes have cling film wrapped cathedral city at 4.50 a kg, last time I bought £12

seosamh77
    Free Member

I always buy the lidl valley spire cheddar cheese, it’s magic!

prawny

The cheapest mildest cheddar possible for me. The Aldi value huge blocks are my favourite, its cheddar buts it’s so squashy and mild it’s practically mozzarella, makes fappin amazing cheese on toast. Even better when you hide a slice of ham under the cheese, omnomnomnomnom

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

£12 of Cathedral Shitty, were you celebrating having your taste buds removed?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Cathedral springs to mind, its whatever they sell on the deli counter.

The stronger the cheddar the better, when it gets to the roof of your mouth and has little crystals in it. Thats where its at.

TheFopster
    Free Member

Life is too short for cheap cheese. Buy better and eat a bit less. You know it makes sense…

binners

There is actually no such thing as ‘bad’ cheese. Even the stuff that Americans describe as cheese has it’s place. Generally melted on a burger

The worst cheese? Any supermarket Brie is always dependably crap and utterly tasteless.

Yet if I sit and openly munch triangles of laughing cow, which I’m often want to do, then the people who generally buy that rubbish would be sniffy about that 😀

brakes
    Free Member

Red Leicester
    Is it even cheese?

euain

Black Bomber – there’s a cheese to enjoy! Not cheap.. well it is cheap compared to bike bits!

drummer
    Free Member

Quite often half price in that there Tescos

HindlePie
    Free Member

Bobs Knob – makes your fingers smell like wee!

wrightyson
    Free Member

I have 8 pounds worth of seriously strong vouchers that I was given after complaining about a mouldy packet. They will not be spent until it comes on half price somewhere!

globalti
    Free Member

Take care that you dont buy cheese analogue, i.e. fake cheese:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_analogue

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cheap cheese,’ is closed to new replies.