Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cheap chalet Morzine/Les Gets
  • 2twenty0
    Free Member

I’m planning on going out to Morzine/les gets in August for my 40th with 10 or so friends, does anyone have any cheap self catering chalets they can recommend before I start trawling the web?
    Cheers

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

stayed here before, http://www.chaletmontana.eu/ little bit up the road from Morzine centre but its cheapidy cheap cheap. doesn’t matter so much with bikes anyway.

basic, but great set-up. lovely people too. Zeb the owner will show some great trails away from the bike parks too…

rockhopper70

Nine of us stayed in rude chalets place in Morzine,
    Five twin bedded ensuite rooms, big lounge and kitchen. Handy for the lift and a very cheap supermarket (Eds?) just around the corner.
    I would recommend it.
    It was a very nice place and worked out at around £110 per person per week. Only saturday to saturday though.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 Zeb at Montana. Great value. All you need.

steveh

If you want your own chalet to self cater then contact the tourist office and they’ll be able to offer you a selection to choose from. I’ve never been able to find better deals any other way.

thegman67

I use Riders refuge any time am out their. We booked a 12 person chalet from them,every room was on-suite,hot tub outside and acres of living space with secure Nike storage and drying room. The chalet price included transfers from Geneva

mugsys_m8

leboncoin.fr It’s a french online classifieds type marketplace. Many french use it to find their holiday accom and usually you deal direct with the owner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cheap chalet Morzine/Les Gets’ is closed to new replies.