Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Cheap bender fenders
  • freeagent
    Free Member

just ordered one – can’t go wrong for a fiver…

xiphon
    Free Member

Just ordered two – brilliant!

wolly
    Free Member

@muckynutz if you want to give me a free one for starting the thread I wouldn’t complain 😉

steve_b77
    Free Member

Has anyone recieved theirs yet?

alfabus
    Free Member

nope, still waiting

woody2000

Ah good, not just me then! S’pose the weather’s been pretty poor, not giving up hope just yet 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

I’ve emailed them today to ask, as there’s no answer on the phone number provided

ads678

Not had mine yet but assuming it’s because of the snow. Had an email to say they’d been despatched though.

wolly
    Free Member

Nothing yet

thepodge
    Free Member

Considering where their disto is, they may well be skipping work for a few days

steve_b77
    Free Member

Where’s that then?

zippykona

Got mine yesterday.

flimsy
    Free Member

Remember to order TWO! Easy fitted to the rear of most bikes! 😉

deepo
    Free Member

Job done, many thanks

konadad
    Free Member

got mine yesterday. fitted today. broke the back one getting on bike in the snow. think the extreme cold made it brittle 😡

other than that dead easy to fit and did the job

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Out of stock so i bought a misprinted one. Still a bargain

mrelectric

Got mail to say its sent but no package yet

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Even cheaper version [just add scissors] -but only availablein white or semi-transparent

steve_b77
    Free Member

Yup, mine turned up yesterday. Now to fit it in place of the back of a note book 😉

muckynutz
    Free Member

@wolly – pm me your details. We’ll sort something out.

@konadad
    – get in touch and we’ll send out a replacement. The material supposed to be good down to -50C.
    @anyone not received them yet – we had to send some out by 2nd class as the local depot, where they get stamped up, ran out of 1st class ‘large envelope’ stamps. That’s the national postal service for you. They should still reach you by the end of the week though, weather dependent.

For anything else just get in touch.
    Cheers!!

gonzy
    Free Member

Has anyone recieved theirs yet?

mine were waiting for me when i got home last night….wifey had had a nosey inside…thinking it was something for her!! as if!!

muckynutz – a cracking invention!!

alfabus
    Free Member

mine came last night 🙂

Dave

plyphon
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday, then despite measuring twice I proceeded to cut the straps for the brace a little short – ah well, still about 1cm of overlap so should be fine.

Awesome!

godzilla
    Free Member

Bigup Muckynutz if your sorting to op out. Mine arrived yesterday, chuffed.

tomtomthepipersson

Already have 2 of these but ordered a couple more. Superb bit of kit.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Am I going too far to say that these are the best bike product in history in terms of usefulness divided by cost ??

Have one of these on the front and back of my Norco. I bought them to keep crap out of my eyes and off my rear shock. Performs both tasks amorally but as an additional bonus and despite there tiny size I keep finding myself considerably less covered in mud after a wet ride. By no means clean but enough to ensure I’m still smiling at the end of the ride and reduce the difficulty of getting back in the car.

They must be making a small fortune too – Its just cutting out shapes in plastic! But the simplicity is what makes them great as they weigh nothing and are flexible so will fit different frames and forks but will bend not snap on impact with trees. Why oh why did I not think of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Cheap bender fenders’ is closed to new replies.