Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • chavs….grrrr
  • tterry

was riding home this eve, almost dark in the snow and some idiot chav decided to throw a snowball at me. He missed, but started me thinking about what could have happened. For example, i could easily have wobbled and slipped on the ice. Then been runover. I then started to think about what should happen to the chav. This hasn't been the first time this has happended, although they normally just shout 'boo' when riding past groups of chavs. My personal favorite is when one chav shouted 'on your bike!', it didn't really work as i was actually on my bike at the time.
    what is it that they have a problem with?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why just because he threw a snowball at you is he a chav?

ojom
    Free Member

one of the local numpties that is banned from the shop was chucking them at cars and our windows last night.

I went to the door and stood stating at him and 'Robin' and they bolted behind a van. They kep sticking thier heads out the side thinking i couldn't see them but they didn't notice the massive floodlight behind them and the Yoga place dude pointing at them for me.

They got bored hiding, then came out and held thier hands up to say sorry and wandered off.

I wouldnt like to get a snowball in the window if i was driving. Might be a tad annoying, shop window i can deal with, we were all young once but throwing into traffic is another thing.

grumm
    Free Member

Is this a troll?

sadexpunk

why just because he threw a snowball at you is he a chav?

it was a burberry snowball?

Gary_M
    Free Member

i could easily have wobbled and slipped on the ice

Eh if it was that icy why were you riding on the road anyway. You could have turned/braked etc and slid.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

loads of em round my area m8, they just go out to annoy people because they cant think of anything else better to do, i just ignore them and start looking in the oposite direction looking all confused as if to say " where did that voice come from " that annoys em ! lol try it ;p

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

imagine kids throwing snow balls, what ever next

get out from up your own arse, u never threw snow balls at non participating individuals when u were a kid I'm guessing??

djglover
    Free Member

M

MrNutt
    Free Member

LEH

Coyote
    Free Member

There you go guys, plenty to keep you busy in there.

The State of the Nation

DezB
    Free Member

I'd wager it wasn't a chav at all.
    I mean what self respecting chav would do a fun thing like throwing a snowball when there's motorbikes to be nicked, grannies to be mugged and Red bull to be drunk?

alpin
    Free Member

what is it that they have a problem with?

you. just you. nobody else.

willy
    Free Member

its CHARVE anyways, get it right guys, come one!

samuri
    Free Member

I can't read that dail mail page, it makes my eye shurt.

I would, quite happily have a good do at chavs but I went down the chippy tonight and they've got a new girl on. Chav, I expect she'd be classed as. Dirty, cheap jewelry, sloppy jeans, heavy makeup… and fit as stink. Proper sexy. So at the moment I love 'em!

alwyn
    Free Member

Samuri – I bet shes dirty too.

I think you all need to grow down, it's only a snowball!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘chavs….grrrr’ is closed to new replies.