Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • chavscum driving minirant
  • retro83
    Free Member

Traffic left lane doing 40, traffic in fast lane doing 65 but going brake hard, speed up, brake hard, speed up brake hard, speed up .

so I get in the fast lane, but let a gap open up. Im thenn doing the same speed as the car in front but not slamming thebrakes on and booting it to get back to speed. so what does the twunt behind do?

obviously gets as close as possible to my rear bumper to try and force me forward then as soon as therss a gap in the slow lane, tries to undertakes me. onlY PROBLEM IS THAT THE CARS IN FRONT THEN BRAKE HARD AND THERE IS NOWHERE FOR THE MUTHAFLIPPA TO GO

pimply gtidriving bas-vegas basra basildon scumchunt ARFHGHHSGFDHSGFHDSGKFLSGF

andywhit
    Free Member

It’s not the “fast” lane 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

cheers that makes me feel loads calmer 👿 😆

Zedsdead
    Free Member

yes, it’s the BMW lane dontchaknow

redthunder
    Free Member

Lane 3

Class…
    “pimply gtidriving bas-vegas basra basildon scumchunt”

will
    Free Member

Good rant! 8/10

johnners
    Free Member

You don’t sound like you’re a safe person to be allowed on the road.

singletrackmind

Have you noticed how the a -typical chav driver will almost theatrically move around in the drivers seat . Almost like they are dancing whilst driving, in a strange animated way they over dramatise the art of driving till it turns into a sea of movement behind the wheel. baseball cap bobbing around like they are on a pogo stick, window open , distorted junglist wrap music eminating frm the matsushitsu head unit at 72dba.

Good rant , needs more capitals 7/10

Hairychested
    Free Member

Get an old and large pick-up and kill them!!!!! You’ll feel better (or different at least). 😉

scraprider
    Free Member

brake test.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘chavscum driving minirant’ is closed to new replies.