Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Chat up lines
  • badllama
    Free Member

I once told an Aussie girl she danced like a chicken, derogatory but funny worked very well 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

I guess you had to be there 🙂

gatsby
    Free Member

You should have offered her an Aussie kiss… Like a French kiss but down under…

Or you could have invited her to see your penal colony…

So many wasted opportunities.

G

edd

I opened, in a club, with “Your hair’s a mess, I like it.” It worked and we were seeing each other for a couple of months.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A guy I knew was so good looking & cool (without being a dick) he didn’t even need chat up lines, he just did ‘that look’ & a quick ‘come with me’ twitch of his head & that was it.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Friend of a friend of a friend story but I had it on good authority as true.
    An ex rugby player of independent means would apply for house/flat shares in the fulham/Chelsea area that were advertised by bubbly girls called Jocasta or Tiggy and go for a viewing/interview if he liked what he saw he would say he wanted the room but then call the next day and say he had taken another room with a friend from work but I feel after meeting you and chatting that we have a real connection and haven’t stopped thinking about you since i walked out of your flat. His hit rate was about 60%

d45yth
    Free Member

Egf – I knew a bloke like that. We nicknamed him the pied piper…he just had to smile at them and they’d follow, giggling like daft kids. He had a different woman everynight, but had to move when they started bumping into one another outside his house!!!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A friend’s chat up line.
    Him: Would shag me for £1?
    Her: No!
    Him: Would you shag me for £1,000,000?
    Her: Yes!!
    Him: Now we’ve established what you are, let’s haggle.

It didn’t go as planned.

Variation on that, a friemd at uni had last night takings from a clubnight we were involved in running in a sportsbag, sat down next to the best looking girl in his law lecture and asked her, would she sleep with him for £30k? Followed by opening the bag filled with bundled notes. Apparently she got quite up for it and wouldnt let it drop even when he’d said he was joking!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Words are SO unnecessary!!

badnewz
    Free Member

For the Womanizer, Success breeds Success: the more women he has had, the more attractive he is to the fairer sex in general.

samuri
    Free Member

Well if you believe those books….

Neil Strauss reckons there is a formula. His books are interesting at first, creepy after a while. The bit I remember is approach a group but ignore the lady you are interested in. It’s better of the group contains men. Make yourself the life and soul of the group but continue to ignore the lady. After a while she will become annoyed about being ignored and will interject in some way. Insult her gently, continue ignoring her. Finally start paying attention to her and slowly move all your attention to her. Bingo, according to Neil.

I would imagine for such an approach to work you’d have to be supremely confident in which case you probably don’t need any pickup technique.

I always found actually being interested in the lady you’re talking to was an excellent technique.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Chat up lines’ is closed to new replies.