Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Chasetrails membership pack freebies (pic)
  • postierich
    Free Member

After finally joining up after riding there for a number of years I was pleasently surprised by the welcome pack, 4 place mats,4 stickers.
    £12 for membership 10% off Swinnertons (Birches Valley shop)gear and free tea/coffee.
    Reduced price parking permit prices tbc.

This has got to be a bargin and your helping volunteers maintain/build the trails @ Cannock Chase.
    Go on you know you want to http://www.chasetrails.co.uk

Rich

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

You could cause some serious havok with that red placemat!

neilb67
    Free Member

Welcome to the “family” Rich… 🙂

The £12 will be easily recouped after a few rides with the free tea and coffee. Well worth it…. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom Box Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom B...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

does the car parking charge go towards trail maintenance?

been dropping hints at a local landowner that mtb trails may be a good moneyspinner, and the chase car park seems invariably to be packed every weekend.

neilb67
    Free Member

I don’t think the money collected at the meter goes to maintenance but to the FC. But if you get a parking pass for the year then that money goes to Chasetrails. I’m sure Stu will correct me if I’m wrong….

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Ha.

We raffled a 456 Summer Season to renewals last year.

This year is even better, new and renewing members will get:

A lovely letter telling them about some of the stuff that’s been going on.
    A copy of Hope’s 20 year anniversary booklet (with section on the club / Stainburn)
    A membership card (discounts galore in shops throughout Yorkshire).
    Stickers (everyone loves stickers!)
    The chance to win not just once but many times from a generous sponsor’s mystery gifts (more to be revealed one day 😉

Not really trying to be competitive, honest 😉

Membership is a bit dearer though (£15). But we still haven’t sorted out membership on line 🙁

http://www.singletraction.org.uk

I do like those place mats though!

ski
    Free Member

How much does the meter parking at Birches cost now?

If the parking permit goes direct to chasetrails then that’s a bonus.

neilb67
    Free Member

I think its £2 all day…

matt_outandabout

*joins, just so he can have a place mat like that*

postierich
    Free Member

Maybe if the STW mag did a Trail group a month feature it would help local groups increase membership 🙂

The last Chasetrails dig eveybody that turned up got entered into a draw for a raffle of loads of prizes 🙂

Carpark at Birches valley is always rammed on a Sunday might volunteer some of my time and take a collecting tin and membership forms to the entrance 😛

Parking is £2 a day but is being increased to £3 soon.All parking permits that are purchased through Chasetrails keeps the money.

walleater

So a few of us could get together and create a rival Follow The Dog with the mats…..Hmmm…..maybe divert all the traffic to a burger van. We’d make a killing!

scruff
    Free Member

Mmm, burgers.

postierich
    Free Member

Strange people have mentioned “burgers” and Snakie has’nt turned up yet!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chasetrails membership pack freebies (pic)’ is closed to new replies.