Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Charlie Chaplin 'time traveller' – what's all that about?
  • Pook
    loddrik
    Free Member

When I saw this yesterday I thought it’d be nonsense and to be honest it is. But you do have to wonder what the hell the woman is holding and talking into…

falkirk-mark

Listening to a tranny radio

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    phiiiiil

Great Scott!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Listening to a tranny radio

Nah, it’s definitely a woman. Just old.

spock
    Free Member

this is a crap story, the signal must have been terrible

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I’ve seen plenty of daft old bats speak to themselves, you should visit my Grans old folks home (it’s by follow the dog if your round Cannock Chase way) they speak to anything and everything, god bless

stuey
    Free Member

eccentric person singing to a musical box /talking to a 2″ high demon in a box.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, it’s definitely time travel. And it’s definitely bloke in drag.

samuri
    Free Member

I got bored of him talking. It’s a marketing video, plain and simple. Deliberately avoid his films from now on.

skiboy
    Free Member

i agree marketing vid, so easy to have put it there, show me the original you muppet,

i do like the notion that time travel’s primary function is so that transvestite men can leap back 90 yrs to talk on a mobile phone in an old charlie chaplin flick,

cant believe i wasted a few minutes of my life watching his video 😯

Pook

Sam Beckett often had to become a woman though. He might eb talking to ziggy.

edit: technically that was al though

Cougar

It’s patently a viral marketing stunt. Chap spends most of the video telling us what a great film-maker he is.

The woman in question is probably a bloke. Female actors were thin on the ground back when women knew their place, the hat, coat, gloves and hand in front of the face will be an effort to disguise this.

Simples. Next!

Pook

well i can’t remember who he is. having skipped most of his waffle. So it didn’t work.

Still an interesting clip though

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Well they can’t be on Orange because the signal even 10 years ago was akin to diluted pish.

Cougar

He does rather skip over the idea that not only do we have a time-travelling transvestite on our hands, but we’re also dealing with a time-travelling telecoms mast, communications infrastructure and geostationary satellite or two.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m just going to teleport over to Ireland to give him a slap… BRB.

Pook

Or someone talking to the time travel controller. Or ziggy.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Anyone else found the ‘time travel’ button on STW?

donsimon
    Free Member

Anyone else found the ‘time travel’ button on STW?

Yep. I’ll show you where it is yesterday.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Charlie Chaplin 'time traveller' – what's all that about?’ is closed to new replies.