• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Charity fundraiser
  • wors

Hi all,

Could you please have a look at the letter below from one of my friends, whose baby, Jack, was born blind.

They are trying to organise a charity event at the barracks were my friends husband works and are hoping to raffle off donated prizes, to make money for Great Ormond Street Hospital.

If you have anything that you feel could be donated as a prize for the raffle, please let me know.

Thank you for looking.

Cheers

IN SUPPORT OF GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL(GOSH) & SOUTH LINCS BLIND SOCIETY

1. Hello, We are writing to you requesting your support in a cause very dear to our heart. Our beautiful son Jack was born 21 Oct 08 at Grantham Hospital and was everything we wanted and more. Unfortunately Jack was born blind and still to this date has regular visits and operations at GOSH. We have had fantastic support from GOSH and we would like to give something back for all the support we have received. Also we have been plugged into the support that Lincolnshire offers and again we have had a first rate service from day one and it goes without saying that the South Lincs Blind Society have been instrumental in that support.

2. We are planning a fundraiser up at the local barracks where I am currently serving as a Warrant Officer in the Army. The event will be a Quiz, raffle and auction and all monies raised will go to GOSH and South Lincs Blind Society. To this end I am asking if you could donate a prize small or large to be raffled or auctioned. I appreciate in the current financial climate that cloths have to be cut but if you could help us in this event you would have our heartfelt thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Charity fundraiser’ is closed to new replies.