• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by murf.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Charger AC/DC nightlights help (flickering light)
  • hora
    Free Member

OK new night lights. When the battery charges the LED is constant red on the charger. Alls good. So I thought I’d see if my old Airbike SL (can’t find any voltage or AC/DC info on google)…when plugged into the new charger the LED now flickers.

Does this mean its the wrong voltage?

(Battery is sat in a steel pan/not plugged in again).

Gamble I know but the old light works fine with the new battery do I thought…let’s try..

Flaperon

*Dials 999 and hovers finger over “Call” button*

This can only end in tears, either with a ruined battery, charger, house, or any combination of the three.

Cougar

It means whatever the charger manufacturers intended it to mean, I’m afraid.

Harry_the_Spider

It means that the battery and the charger are not compatible.

hora
    Free Member

Thought as much. Hence why I immediately unplugged. Light works fine though.

martinhutch

You’ve got big balls doing that. Chances of a meltdown are high, followed by live wire and brain shake. Next thing you know, this house is on fire.

hora
    Free Member

I made sure I was close to the main switch/in pan etc. I was more at risk cutting through the power cable with my hedge sheers with no trip circuit a couple of years ago..

Plus sometimes you need to ride the Lightning 8)

murf
    Free Member

Thumbs up Martinhutch, I gotcha!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Charger AC/DC nightlights help (flickering light)’ is closed to new replies.