Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Charge Knife (and presumably Spoon) – anyone had this??
  • munkster
    Free Member

Either I must be twerking and grinding away as I pedal or there’s some sort of layer on the Knife. Anyone had the same or should I be sending it back?

matt_outandabout

Did you follow through or was it just gale force 11?

munkster
    Free Member

Well I was going mysteriously quickly…

cloudnine
    Free Member

Did you take the protective wrapper off before fitting it?

jeffl

Got a spoon that has loads of miles on it, must be over 4 years old and that’s holding up fine. I presume it’s some sort of coating on the fake leather. Take it back to the shop you bought it from.

Out of interest how do you keep a white saddle so clean?

munkster
    Free Member

Did you take the protective wrapper off before fitting it?

Assuming you’re being serious… Wasn’t aware there was one?? If that’s what it is then easy fix – other than taking it out of the bag there was nothing obvious to remove!

Out of interest how do you keep a white saddle so clean?

It’s on the summer road bike – only goes out in fair weather… Oh, and I clean it?? 😉

jeffl

Ah cleaning I’ve heard of that 🙂

On a more serious note my Spoon didn’t come in a protective wrapper, don’t think it even came in a bag.

belugabob
    Free Member

Both of my spoons have similar wear just in front of the logo, on both sides of nose.

I did email the shop I bought them from and charge, about it, but didn’t get a reply – need to chase it up.

mtbtom
    Free Member

Charge saddles of the last couple of years don’t seem to be as well constructed as they used to be. I had a similar thing, but near the nose. The one I bought in 2010 – 2011ish lastest really well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Charge Knife (and presumably Spoon) – anyone had this??’ is closed to new replies.